Watch D.O.G.S is an innovative program focusing on education and safety in schools by using the positive influence of fathers and father figures to provide a presence in the schools.
- Volunteer to patrol the hallways.
- Be willing to eat lunch at school with your own children and visit with others during this time.
- Have interaction with students during recess.
- Welcome students to school during morning arrival and in the breakfast line.
- Read with students
- Work with small groups of students in the classroom or help with special projects.
- Attend field trips.
You can be part of Auburn's Watch D.O.G.S. too!
1. You must have a background check performed by the Logan County Board of Education.
2. You need to wear one of the program's T-shirts to indicate your presence in the building is part of the program.
3. Be willing to volunteer a little time to make a big impact on students!
Learn more about the program at Fathers.Com